Want to work for a company that transforms ordinary classrooms from the deepest ocean to the far flung reaches of outer space; all at the touch of a button? Do you want to inspire teachers to revolutionise teaching and learning using cutting edge technology? Do you have a background in the creative arts or education sectors?
We’re looking for someone special…hopefully it’s you!
DOWNLOAD THE JOB PACK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
We can offer.
- A salary of £22,000 – £24,000 p.a. plus a performance based commission
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- A great place of work at The Sharp Project, Thorp Road, Manchester.
- Hours of work are 37.5 per week
- Excellent support & good ethics
- A fun, friendly yet focused working environment
- A chance to be part of a multi award-winning high growth company
- Genuine potential for long term progression and professional development
How to apply.
- a copy of your CV
- a covering letter telling us why we can’t live without youto email@example.com quoting reference number MM2011.
Competition is likely to be extremely high for this position so make sure you stand out.
Please note the closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 2nd September at 5pm.
This position will commence from the start of October 2016.