With over 5 years experience and more than 70 immersive spaces across the UK, we have lots to show and share with the worlds leading education exhibition. We’re also delighted to be nominated in the Bett awards with the winners announced next week too.
Find us at Stand BFG8 and explore our fantastic pop up immersive space where you can hear about our range of new products and features to enable inspiration and creativity. Keep your eye on our Twitter account (@4dcreative) for all our news at it happens during the event.
- New and engaging interactivity – control a whole immersive space with gestures and objects
- Enhance the delivery of the computing curriculum by encouraging pupils to use coding language to programme the whole immersive space
- Mobile and modular immersive solutions to transform the corner of a classroom or a whole school hall
- A stand alone piece of software to create your own immersive spaces and integrate with your own technology
- Cheaper, quicker installs from £13,500 (+ VAT)
Bett Futures Zone
4D creative were selected to join 29 of the most exciting, innovative ed tech companies in the Bett Futures Zone. We will be presenting on the Bett Futures stage on Friday between 12.50pm and 1.50pm so do come and hear all about our work so far.
This area has it’s own stage with a fantastic line up of speakers and seminars. Explore Bett Futures here.
If you’re coming to Bett and would like to arrange a meeting in advance, just in touch with Pete in our office on firstname.lastname@example.org